- Gold coast
20 Great Things To Do on the Gold Coast
February 27th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
A recent article on smh.com.au listed 20 great reasons to visit the Gold Coast. Things to do included:
- Relax poolside in a hired cabana at the Palazzo Versace.
- Dine on Greek cuisine at the new Hellenika restaurant.
- See the magnificent Sumatran tigers at Dreamworld.
- Try the latest GC bars – Cambus Wallace and Justin Lane.
- Enjoy beachside pub grub at Kurrawa Surf Club.
- Eat your way around the globe at Oracle Avenue, Broadbeach.
- Snorkel with tropical fish in the Marrioptt’s giant saltwater lagoon.
- Enjoy succulent seafood at sunset at Marina Mirage.
- Shop till you drop at the Harbour Town outlet stores.
- Soak up the traditional GC vibe at Coolangatta Beach.
- Take in an event like Blues on Broadbeach or the V8 Supercars.
- Take a ride on Wet‘n’Wild’s exciting new Constrictor water slide.
- Enjoy great coffee and live music at trendy new café-bar Black Coffee Lyrics.
- Treat the kids to some waterfront fun at Broadwater Parklands.
- Party at the Strips hottest nightspot, the Stingray Bar.
- Journey back into the past at Sea World’s Dinosaur Island.
- Take in one of the great shows at Jupiters Hotel and Casino.
- Go ice skating at Planet Chill at Zagame’s Paradise family resort.
- Take a High Life Day Cruise to Sanctuary Cove on a multi-million dollar catamaran.
- Shop, dine and watch the beautiful people at the newly refurbished Cavill Mall.