- Gold coast
2014 Gold Coast International Food, Wine & Music Festival
Back to blog homepageMarch 3rd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Once more the Gold Coast International Food, Wine and Music Festival is being held and, according to an article on visitgoldcoast.com, this year’s festival will be the biggest and best yet!
Being held at various venues around the Gold Coast, the festival is a much anticipated event that showcases all the best in local food, wine and music.
Highlights this year will include:
- A central festival village at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort in Palm Meadows
- Breakfast at the beach with a gourmet breakfast basket and live music at the Surfers Paradise beach marquee.
- A Fundraising Gala Dinner at the Sofitel, featuring a 5-course degustation menu.
There’ll also be wine and food master classes and workshops, celebrity chef cook-offs, high teas, beach soirees, concerts, private dinners, tastings, and more tastings; all set against a backdrop of live music and entertainment from local and international performers.
An event not to be missed by food, wine and music lovers, the Gold Coast International Food, Wine and Music Festival will run from Friday April 11th to Sunday April 13th.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips