- Gold coast
2014 Gold Coast International Food, Wine & Music Festival
Back to blog homepageMarch 3rd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Once more the Gold Coast International Food, Wine and Music Festival is being held and, according to an article on visitgoldcoast.com, this year’s festival will be the biggest and best yet!
Being held at various venues around the Gold Coast, the festival is a much anticipated event that showcases all the best in local food, wine and music.
Highlights this year will include:
- A central festival village at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort in Palm Meadows
- Breakfast at the beach with a gourmet breakfast basket and live music at the Surfers Paradise beach marquee.
- A Fundraising Gala Dinner at the Sofitel, featuring a 5-course degustation menu.
There’ll also be wine and food master classes and workshops, celebrity chef cook-offs, high teas, beach soirees, concerts, private dinners, tastings, and more tastings; all set against a backdrop of live music and entertainment from local and international performers.
An event not to be missed by food, wine and music lovers, the Gold Coast International Food, Wine and Music Festival will run from Friday April 11th to Sunday April 13th.
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Vivid Sydney Accommodation
- Your Relaxing Sydney Long Weekend, Sorted
- A Guide to the 2016 Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Opening Soon
- 48 Hours on the Gold Coast: An Activity Guide
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Book a Serviced Apartment Over a Hotel
- Meriton Maintaining Standards
- A Stress-Free Guide to Dreamworld on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- Sydney’s Top 7 Restaurants You Must Visit
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips