- Gold coast
4 of the Best Spots for Family Fun in Sydney
Back to blog homepageMay 22nd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Sydney’s many attractions make for a packed family holiday. Here are some of the best activities and sights you might like to include in a visit, as recommended by Sydney.com:
- For lovers of wildlife, Sydney is hard to beat. See life under water at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium or WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo. For animals and views of the city in one trip, there’s Taronga Zoo.
- Museums in Sydney include the Powerhouse Museum, which specialises in making its exhibitions child-friendly. The Australian National Maritime Museum at Darling Harbour is also popular with young, aspiring pirates.
- Darling Harbour has lots more to interest children, such as the Chinese Garden of Friendship and seeing celebrities at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- Sydney has three architectural icons and you can get inside – or over – them all. Go behind the scenes of the famous Sydney Opera House with a special tour, see the best views of the city by scaling the Sydney Tower Eye or climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge with BridgeClimb Sydney.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips