- Gold coast
48 hours in Sydney
Back to blog homepageOctober 1st, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
If you’re wondering what to do with your time in Sydney, look no further. TNT Magazine suggests the perfect two-day itinerary to capitalise on all the city has to offer:
Day 1: Breakfast at Glebe Point Road, with a stop off at Glebe Market if it’s a Saturday. King Street in Newtown has lunch covered, and the trip wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the famous Paddy’s Markets.
Pick up dinner in nearby China Town, then head to The Star for an evening of entertainment.
Day 2: Refuel at The Rocks. From there, it’s a short walk to the Museum of Contemporary Art. On to the Royal Botanical Garden, you can walk to Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for lunch and the iconic Opera. House/Harbour Bridge photograph.
Recharge at the famous Bondi Beach, saving your energy for the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb later on, then dine and dance in Surry Hills until it’s time to leave.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips