- Gold coast
48 hours in Sydney
Back to blog homepageOctober 1st, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
If you’re wondering what to do with your time in Sydney, look no further. TNT Magazine suggests the perfect two-day itinerary to capitalise on all the city has to offer:
Day 1: Breakfast at Glebe Point Road, with a stop off at Glebe Market if it’s a Saturday. King Street in Newtown has lunch covered, and the trip wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the famous Paddy’s Markets.
Pick up dinner in nearby China Town, then head to The Star for an evening of entertainment.
Day 2: Refuel at The Rocks. From there, it’s a short walk to the Museum of Contemporary Art. On to the Royal Botanical Garden, you can walk to Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for lunch and the iconic Opera. House/Harbour Bridge photograph.
Recharge at the famous Bondi Beach, saving your energy for the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb later on, then dine and dance in Surry Hills until it’s time to leave.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips