- Gold coast
A Guide to All Things Amazing in Manly
Back to blog homepageMay 25th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
If you have never surfed before, Manly is the place to have your first lesson. Visit Manly Surf School and learn to catch waves with instructors who have years of experience teaching people to surf. You’ll learn the theory on the beach before jumping into the waves and attempting to stand up for real.
Once you’ve mastered the art of surfing and worked up an appetite, try nearby Hemingway’s. If you like your cafes a little on the quirky side, Hemingway’s will probably fit the bill – according to the Daily Telegraph, the Bad Boy breakfast arrives at your table in a frying pan.
Sydney Coast Walks will take you around some of Manly’s beaches and through its spectacular bushland. Visit lookouts and quarries as your guide tells you about Manly’s rich history and discover places off the beaten track.
As well as getting around on foot, you can hire kayaks and bikes to explore further. Manly’s other attractions include the old quarantine station and watching the surfers at Manly Beach.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips