- Gold coast
AFL Clinics At Sydney Olympic Park
Back to blog homepageJune 27th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Do your little ones enjoy their sport? Why not take them to an AFL Clinic this school holidays at Sydney Olympic Park? Don’t let your kids spend their school holidays indoors. Let them meet new friends and learn new skills with this unique and fun experience.
The clinics will run on the 8th of July at 10.30am until 12.30pm at the Tom Wills Oval, the new training facility of the GWS Giants located in Sydney Olympic Park.
It only costs $5 to participate and everyone who joins in the fun will receive a delicious and nutritious healthy lunch, plus an AFL show bag full of goodies. There will also be a number of giveaways on the day too.
You don’t have to have experience or knowledge of how to play AFL, the clinics are about teaching the skills involved in AFL with games and fun activities to give beginners the chance to learn the fundamental basics of the sport.
If your child is aged between 5 and 12 years this a great opportunity for them to learn expert tips on playing AFL in a fun and supportive environment with other kids their own age.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips