- Gold coast
Australian Frequent Fliers Reveal their Business Travel Tips
Back to blog homepageMay 15th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
All of us have our own ideas about what makes for a successful business travel experience. Business Insider spoke to some of Australia’s top frequent business travellers to get their advice on long haul flights and regular international flights for business. These were their tips:
- Steve Shelley of Emerson Network Power says one of the most important things is to train yourself to be able to sleep on a plane. It ensures you arrive home fresh instead of sleep deprived.
- James Bunn of TX Australia says that he always takes a tablet loaded with movies, music and audio books to enjoy. Apart from this, Bunn says he always stays hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Nikki Parker is one of the regional directors for Freelancer.com. She says that the most important thing when traveling is to steer clear of alcohol. She also suggests bringing facial wipes and moisturiser to appear as fresh as possible even after a long haul flight.
- For Andrew Simpson, product manager for Toshiba it’s all about a post-flight ocean swim to cure the jet lag!
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips