- Gold coast
Australian Frequent Fliers Reveal their Business Travel Tips
Back to blog homepageMay 15th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
All of us have our own ideas about what makes for a successful business travel experience. Business Insider spoke to some of Australia’s top frequent business travellers to get their advice on long haul flights and regular international flights for business. These were their tips:
- Steve Shelley of Emerson Network Power says one of the most important things is to train yourself to be able to sleep on a plane. It ensures you arrive home fresh instead of sleep deprived.
- James Bunn of TX Australia says that he always takes a tablet loaded with movies, music and audio books to enjoy. Apart from this, Bunn says he always stays hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Nikki Parker is one of the regional directors for Freelancer.com. She says that the most important thing when traveling is to steer clear of alcohol. She also suggests bringing facial wipes and moisturiser to appear as fresh as possible even after a long haul flight.
- For Andrew Simpson, product manager for Toshiba it’s all about a post-flight ocean swim to cure the jet lag!
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips