- Gold coast
Bringing a Group to Sydney for Business
Back to blog homepageDecember 22nd, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Holding a conference in Sydney is a great way to highlight the city’s natural beauty, first class shopping and stunning beaches. It’s sure to be appreciated by delegates, but make sure you know how to get your guests into Sydney with Business Events Sydney‘s helpful guidelines:
- Delegates from overseas will need to arrange visas. Leave plenty of time (minimum four to six weeks) to get this in place – a travel agent can look after this for you.
- A passenger card may also be required, but this is usually given to visitors during the flight to complete.
- There are lots of restrictions with regard to what can be brought into Australia. Examples of prohibited items include food and flowers, but be sure to check the full list ahead of quarantine inspection.
- Visitors from other Australian states will enjoy a far simpler process; there is a separate domestic terminal adjacent to the international terminal and no checks to go through upon landing in Sydney.
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips