- Gold coast
Brisbane for Every Budget
Back to blog homepageNovember 9th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Whether you’re strapped for cash or feeling flush, you’ll have a great time in Brisbane. No matter what your budget is, see the city with this guide from the Sydney Morning Herald:
If your budget’s tight, the city’s bike scheme should be your starting point. You can get around under your own steam for just $2 a day. Pick up a snack to enjoy by the river then pedal to New Farm Park for a rest.
Brisbane’s friendly greeters will show you round for free; it’s also free to look round Queensland Art Gallery and Gallery of Modern Art.
If money is no object, try a day of flying, dining and steaming. Brisbane City Helicopters have one hour helicopter tours ($299), which take in the Gold Coast and Moreton Bay as well as Brisbane itself.
Refuel with a five-course lunch and wine at Urbane for $170. In the afternoon, Stephanie’s Spa will relax you, ahead of a first class meal at top Brisbane restaurant Esquire ($200).
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips