- Gold coast
Budget Travelling Tips
Back to blog homepageDecember 4th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
With the thought of upcoming holiday expenses, many potential travellers are wondering if they’ll need to stay home for this holiday season. While travelling can be expensive, it doesn’t have to be.
According to the Planet D, while extravagant travelling obviously has its appeal, travelling on a shoestring budget can be just as much fun. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to keep a budget in line while on the go.
Travel rewards credit cards can be a boon to travellers at this time of year. A combination of great rewards, flexibility, travel insurance and long-lasting points make these cards a traveller’s best friend when planning ahead.
Choose your destination carefully. When you’re plannign your holiday, think outside the box and do your research. Try and find somewhere that is not only cheap but will be fun for the whole family.
Use a travel agent to do your booking. They will have access to great deals that are not available to the general public.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Top 7 Restaurants You Must Visit
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips