- Gold coast
The Bun Mobile’s Street Food
Back to blog homepageOctober 15th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
The food truck phenomenon may just be building momentum in Brisbane, but it’s been the darling of places like New York City for years. That is where Harry and Christine Fleming got their inspiration to start The Bun Mobile.
Capitalising on a virtually non-existent market, owners of The Bun Mobile are setting a high standard for street food performance with their custom selection of Asian marinated meats and locally-grown vegetables hugged between two steamed buns.
Transparency is the key to The Bun Mobile’s success. Food trucks have to prove themselves in the market. That means running a mobile restaurant that is clean, affordable and known for delivering quality food fast.
Fans of The Bun Mobile wait in line for a chance to try one of three burger-sized sandwiches – char grilled teriyaki chicken, wagyu beef, or twice-cooked pork. The Bun Mobile also has a banana caramel desert bun that is both delicious and tricky to eat.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips