- Gold coast
Check Out the Markets by the Beach at Surfers Paradise
Back to blog homepageJune 24th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
All-year-round weather, the ocean waves, and that fresh sea air make evening strolls a popular Gold Coast activity, especially when you can call in to the Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets!
Stretching north and south along The Esplanade from the heart of Surfers at Cavill Mall, the markets take the shopping out of Surfers Paradise’s well-known arcades and into the street every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night.
More than 100 stallholders offer up all kinds of locally made wares from jewellery to stylish homewares and accessories.
This is the place to pick up a souvenir of your sunny Gold Coast holiday – perhaps a colourful artwork by a Queensland artist, or an evocative framed photograph of the Gold Coast’s beautiful rainforests or beaches.
The markets open at 4pm (good for a pre-dinner walk as the sun sets) and run until 9pm in the mild winter from May to August. They open from 5pm to 10pm the rest of the year.
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips