- Gold coast
Check Out the Markets by the Beach at Surfers Paradise
Back to blog homepageJune 24th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
All-year-round weather, the ocean waves, and that fresh sea air make evening strolls a popular Gold Coast activity, especially when you can call in to the Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets!
Stretching north and south along The Esplanade from the heart of Surfers at Cavill Mall, the markets take the shopping out of Surfers Paradise’s well-known arcades and into the street every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night.
More than 100 stallholders offer up all kinds of locally made wares from jewellery to stylish homewares and accessories.
This is the place to pick up a souvenir of your sunny Gold Coast holiday – perhaps a colourful artwork by a Queensland artist, or an evocative framed photograph of the Gold Coast’s beautiful rainforests or beaches.
The markets open at 4pm (good for a pre-dinner walk as the sun sets) and run until 9pm in the mild winter from May to August. They open from 5pm to 10pm the rest of the year.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips