- Gold coast
Check Out the Markets by the Beach at Surfers Paradise
June 24th, 2014
All-year-round weather, the ocean waves, and that fresh sea air make evening strolls a popular Gold Coast activity, especially when you can call in to the Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets!
Stretching north and south along The Esplanade from the heart of Surfers at Cavill Mall, the markets take the shopping out of Surfers Paradise’s well-known arcades and into the street every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night.
More than 100 stallholders offer up all kinds of locally made wares from jewellery to stylish homewares and accessories.
This is the place to pick up a souvenir of your sunny Gold Coast holiday – perhaps a colourful artwork by a Queensland artist, or an evocative framed photograph of the Gold Coast’s beautiful rainforests or beaches.
The markets open at 4pm (good for a pre-dinner walk as the sun sets) and run until 9pm in the mild winter from May to August. They open from 5pm to 10pm the rest of the year.
- What’s On In Brisbane – Brisbane Festival 2015
- What’s On In Sydney – Blackmore’s Sydney Running Festival
- Glitter Festival 2015 – On The Gold Coast
- The Brisbane Times Good Food Awards Winners
- Sydney’s Top 7 Restaurants You Must Visit
- Sydney Walks with Amazing Views
- A Guide to Ekka: The Royal Queensland Show
- Sydney Food Markets: Where are the Top 10?
- Gold Coast Sporting Events this August
- A Guide to Scenic Waterfalls Near Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- The Road Less Travelled: Queensland’s Best Kept Secret Spots
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Sydney’s Beach Gems
- World Heritage Sites in Australia & New Zealand
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips