- Gold coast
Choosing the Gold Coast for Your Vacation
Back to blog homepageJanuary 4th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
If you’re trying to find that perfect place to vacation on your own, as a couple, or as a family, then it’s time to check out the accommodation options on the Gold Coast. This area is known for all kinds of appealing features including a wide range of accommodation suited to a variety of different needs.
The Gold Coast is absolutely perfect for a traveller looking for pristine beaches and water, shopping and nightlife, fabulous dining, surfing, fishing, spa treatments, and family fun. There is no shortage of activities here as you can also find outdoor playgrounds, water parks, theme parks, and more. It’s also extremely popular with honeymooners. In other words, you can take part in just about anything here and make this the vacation you want.
Holiday accommodation options include chain hotels, luxury resorts, beach front hotels, quiet mountain villas, and so much more. All budgets are represented so even if you’re travelling on a tight budget, you’ll still find options here.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips