- Gold coast
Dining On The Gold Coast
Back to blog homepageAugust 7th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
If you are planning a trip to the Gold Coast, here are some hidden culinary gems:
As the name implies, this cafe has you covered when it comes to a caffeinated kick-start to the day. The cafe’s menu features 16 types of tea and a generous variety of coffee. Breakfast is the Elk’s speciality and the poached egg potato hash comes highly recommended.
For a relaxed evening of American-inspired tapas and mouth-watering cocktails head to BIN 12. The cocktail bar features a rich chocolate coloured timber countertop and the atmosphere is intimate but energetic.
The Fish House
The Fish House is not your average beach side restaurant, as it has a strict dress code: no thongs, boardies or T-shirts. The menu uses the best quality fresh ingredients and the results are sure to bring you back for more.
Little Truffle is a little restaurant, with a little kitchen and a big menu. Every meal available reflects owner Daniel Ridgeway’s creativity and passion – from entree to dessert.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips