- Gold coast
Easy to Follow Tips for Packing a Wrinkle-Free Suit
Back to blog homepageDecember 10th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Business trips (and even some vacations) make packing a suit necessary.
According to Travel + Leisure, garment bags are the easiest way to avoid wrinkles, but they’re hardly the simplest luggage to manage between destinations. There’s a simpler method, however, to avoid unappealing and unprofessional wrinkles while carrying a suit conveniently in a carry-on bag.
The six step method involves a simple yet brilliant way of nesting the suit jackets sleeves inside of one another. Space-saving methods like using briefs for shoulder pad shaping keep your suit looking fresh. Once the jacket’s shape is safely secured, it’s neatly folded, keeping the natural lines of the lapel and other creases intact. Then, the jacket is tightly and neatly rolled into a cylinder.
The suit pants are folded in much the same way to reduce their width, by following the natural creases and seams. They are then rolled around the suit jacket, providing the pants with a smooth foundation and the jacket with another layer of protection.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips