- Gold coast
Easy to Follow Tips for Packing a Wrinkle-Free Suit
Back to blog homepageDecember 10th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Business trips (and even some vacations) make packing a suit necessary.
According to Travel + Leisure, garment bags are the easiest way to avoid wrinkles, but they’re hardly the simplest luggage to manage between destinations. There’s a simpler method, however, to avoid unappealing and unprofessional wrinkles while carrying a suit conveniently in a carry-on bag.
The six step method involves a simple yet brilliant way of nesting the suit jackets sleeves inside of one another. Space-saving methods like using briefs for shoulder pad shaping keep your suit looking fresh. Once the jacket’s shape is safely secured, it’s neatly folded, keeping the natural lines of the lapel and other creases intact. Then, the jacket is tightly and neatly rolled into a cylinder.
The suit pants are folded in much the same way to reduce their width, by following the natural creases and seams. They are then rolled around the suit jacket, providing the pants with a smooth foundation and the jacket with another layer of protection.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips