- Gold coast
Etihad’s First Australian Airport Lounge Opens in Sydney
Back to blog homepageJune 30th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Space, style and serenity are hallmarks of Etihad’s new airport lounge which has just opened at Sydney International Airport.
Open to first and business class passengers, the two-level 798 square metre lounge features its own a-la-carte restaurant alongside a buffet and a well-stocked bar.
It has Apple computers on hand, wifi, and USB and power outlets.
Showers, a prayer room and a children’s play area make the space even more comfortable.
The lounge is also open to Virgin Australia’s Velocity Gold and Platinum members, as well as Virgin Australia business class passengers flying to Abu Dhabi. Passengers of partner airlines flying on codeshares operated by Etihad or Virgin Australia are also eligible.
Etihad already has lounges in its home city of Abu Dhabi, plus Paris, London and Manchester, Dublin, Frankfurt and Washington, D.C. New lounges are slated for Melbourne, Los Angeles and New York in the next 18 months, reported The Daily Telegraph.
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Spoil Someone Special
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips