- Gold coast
Experts Share Opinions on Best Gold Coast Restaurants
Back to blog homepageAugust 27th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
The Gold Coast Eye recently asked a number of culinary experts to share their favourite restaurants. Restaurateurs Simon Gloftis, Carlo Percuoco, Scott Imlach and Daniel Ridgeway were asked their opinions on local favourites.
Gloftis said Canteen at Burleigh never left him disappointed. Glofitis recommended Pinocchio and their witlof salad, Fellini with their take on fish carpaccio and the lobster at Zen.
For the caffeine lovers out there, Gloftis suggested the No Name Lane.
Percuoco named Omeros Bros, citing their amazing service and fresh and consistent food. He also recommended Chill on Tedder, Hellenika, and Social Eating House + Bar in Broadbeach.
Ridgeway likes local suburban venues such as Itoshin, Pablo Pablo, Justin Lane, Oskars, and Commune and Street Corner Espresso.
Imlach named Hellenika and The Fish House, as well as Fellini as a top five favourite. He enjoys Moos Moos for atmosphere, and RockSalt, Verve, Little Truffle and Room81 for good food.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips