- Gold coast
Experts Share Opinions on Best Gold Coast Restaurants
Back to blog homepageAugust 27th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
The Gold Coast Eye recently asked a number of culinary experts to share their favourite restaurants. Restaurateurs Simon Gloftis, Carlo Percuoco, Scott Imlach and Daniel Ridgeway were asked their opinions on local favourites.
Gloftis said Canteen at Burleigh never left him disappointed. Glofitis recommended Pinocchio and their witlof salad, Fellini with their take on fish carpaccio and the lobster at Zen.
For the caffeine lovers out there, Gloftis suggested the No Name Lane.
Percuoco named Omeros Bros, citing their amazing service and fresh and consistent food. He also recommended Chill on Tedder, Hellenika, and Social Eating House + Bar in Broadbeach.
Ridgeway likes local suburban venues such as Itoshin, Pablo Pablo, Justin Lane, Oskars, and Commune and Street Corner Espresso.
Imlach named Hellenika and The Fish House, as well as Fellini as a top five favourite. He enjoys Moos Moos for atmosphere, and RockSalt, Verve, Little Truffle and Room81 for good food.
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Spoil Someone Special
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- Vivid Sydney Accommodation 2016
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips