- Gold coast
Fun with the Family in Sydney
Back to blog homepageOctober 1st, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Make the most of a trip to Sydney with some of Sydney.com’s top family-friendly activities:
- Sydney Observatory, Australia’s oldest observatory, is situated in The Rocks and offers spectacular views of the harbour.
- Sydney Tower Eye – see Sydney from its highest point.
- Chipmunks Ryde, in Sydney’s West, is an indoor playground with a cafe for the adults.
- Sydney Olympic Park Archery Centre – test your aim at the venue for the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympics Games archery.
- Hornsby Organic Markets are held on Thursdays in Hornsby Mall – enjoy the food and the fountain.
- Bondi Beach is a must for any Sydney visitor, with distinct areas to both the north and south of the famous surf spot.
- AMAZE: The Michael Crouch Gallery is located in the city centre and is home to a host of fascinating objects.
- Manly Beach – an iconic beach with surf conditions to suit all levels.
- Are You Ready for the Sydney Easter Show?
- Celebrating World Science in Brisbane
- Prepare Your Senses for Taste of Sydney
- 5 Reasons to Book a Serviced Apartment in Sydney
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- How to Jam-Pack a Weekend on the Gold Coast
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Finding the Perfect Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
- The Best Beaches near Brisbane
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Planning Your Easter Holiday Adventure
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips