- Gold coast
Getting Out and About in Brisbane
Back to blog homepageNovember 8th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Brisbane’s attractions include cuddly koalas and relaxing river trips – visitors may find the time passes just too quickly.
According to The Star, Brisbane is a city that can sell itself. However, volunteer greeters are a great option if you want to see the sights from a local’s perspective. You may prefer to do it yourself with the help of the city’s bike hire scheme, which costs only a few dollars for a morning of cycling. There is also a free ferry service to help you get around.
Koala fans should head for the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for a hug before the bears settle down for a 20 hour nap. Wallabies and kangaroos roam freely and the sanctuary also offers a traditional display of rounding up sheep.
There’s plenty more to do in Brisbane, especially if you take a trip to Moreton Bay. This collection of islands is where you’ll find all kinds of activity options, from surfing to fishing to just soaking up the sun and atmosphere. You’ll soon understand why two million people love to call it home!
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips