- Gold coast
How to Enjoy Sydney on the Cheap
Back to blog homepageMay 30th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Sydney has so much to offer visitors, and you don’t need to spend the earth to be able to enjoy all it has to offer. According to Sydney.com there are plenty of ways to enjoy this global city without burning a hole in your wallet. Here are a few top tips:
- 555 shuttle bus: Want to get around town for free? That’s what the 555 shuttle bus is for. It will take you all around the city and is a great way to explore Sydney’s hot spots.
- Spend a day at the beach: Sydney is well-known for its stunning beaches and these are all free to enjoy. A trip to Sydney would not be complete without taking in the sights of Bondi and Coogee, so pack a picnic lunch and don’t forget the sunscreen.
- Sydney Olympic Park: Sydney Olympic Park has plenty to offer visitors. Take in the attractions, or have a picnic by Lake Belvedere, walk through the wetlands to the bird hide or enjoy the cycle tracks here with the kids.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips