- Gold coast
How To Help Employees Save on a Business Trip
June 11th, 2014
Entrepeneur Daniel Ruch was once concerned about the way that his sales employees had no real incentive to save money when it came to travel expenses. This was something he knew he had to change.
“I believe that if you align the interests of employees with the interests of the company they work for, powerful things will happen,” Ruch explained to Forbes. Hence Rocketrip was born.
Rocketrip is an easy to operate travel management system that reverses the sales commissions concept to encourage employees to save as they travel. So the more an employee saves, the more money they will make.
By using a series of algorithms, the system ensures that the choices made by employees while they travel is looked at in terms of how efficiently they worked to save money. For example an employee would be rewarded if they:
- Booked as early as possible.
- Chose a flight that was less desirable, but cheaper to purchase.
- Selected to stay in a very cost efficient hotel or with a friend over lavish accommodation.
Companies love Rocketrip because it works on performance-based commission and there are no service, license or subscription fees.
- What’s On In Brisbane – Brisbane Festival 2015
- What’s On In Sydney – Blackmore’s Sydney Running Festival
- Glitter Festival 2015 – On The Gold Coast
- The Brisbane Times Good Food Awards Winners
- Sydney’s Top 7 Restaurants You Must Visit
- Sydney Walks with Amazing Views
- A Guide to Ekka: The Royal Queensland Show
- Sydney Food Markets: Where are the Top 10?
- Gold Coast Sporting Events this August
- A Guide to Scenic Waterfalls Near Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- The Road Less Travelled: Queensland’s Best Kept Secret Spots
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Sydney’s Beach Gems
- World Heritage Sites in Australia & New Zealand
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips