- Gold coast
How to Save Money on Your Theme Park Holiday
Back to blog homepageMarch 1st, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Visiting the theme parks on the Gold Coast is every kid’s idea of a great family holiday, and while we often don’t admit it adults have been known to have fun too. But theme parks can be expensive, particularly when you’re a family of four or more.
So to help you save money on your next theme park holiday, a recent article from foxbusiness.com suggested several ways to keep a lid on how much you spend.
- Go online and see what special offers the theme parks have. See if you can pre-book multiple day passes at discount prices.
- Check the hotels and resorts surrounding the theme parks. They often have accommodation packages which include theme park passes.
- Go in the off-season if you can. This not only helps you avoid the crowds and the waiting in line for hours for each ride, but it can also be cheaper for both day passes and accommodation.
- Visit the theme parks on week days rather than weekends. Again, the crowds will be smaller and prices may be lower.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips