- Gold coast
How to Save Money on Your Theme Park Holiday
Back to blog homepageMarch 1st, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Visiting the theme parks on the Gold Coast is every kid’s idea of a great family holiday, and while we often don’t admit it adults have been known to have fun too. But theme parks can be expensive, particularly when you’re a family of four or more.
So to help you save money on your next theme park holiday, a recent article from foxbusiness.com suggested several ways to keep a lid on how much you spend.
- Go online and see what special offers the theme parks have. See if you can pre-book multiple day passes at discount prices.
- Check the hotels and resorts surrounding the theme parks. They often have accommodation packages which include theme park passes.
- Go in the off-season if you can. This not only helps you avoid the crowds and the waiting in line for hours for each ride, but it can also be cheaper for both day passes and accommodation.
- Visit the theme parks on week days rather than weekends. Again, the crowds will be smaller and prices may be lower.
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Vivid Sydney Accommodation
- Your Relaxing Sydney Long Weekend, Sorted
- A Guide to the 2016 Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Opening Soon
- 48 Hours on the Gold Coast: An Activity Guide
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Book a Serviced Apartment Over a Hotel
- Meriton Maintaining Standards
- A Stress-Free Guide to Dreamworld on the Gold Coast
- A Guide to Brisbane’s Best Architecture
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Sydney’s Top 7 Restaurants You Must Visit
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips