- Gold coast
How to Spend Springtime in Sydney
Back to blog homepageNovember 6th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Sydney in spring offers the perfect combination of great weather and all the attractions. The Independent highlighted its top picks for spring visitors to the city:
1) The Sydney Tower Eye offers breathtaking views from 309 metres up. Savings can be made by booking in advance.
2) Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge – it takes a few hours but the reward is unparalleled harbour views at the summit.
3) Check out the cream of Australian fashion design in Paddington. The Intersection houses some of the country’s hottest designers all within easy walking distance of each other for a shopping hit second to none.
4) Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens are open every day. As well as a stunning array of plants, the gardens are your chance to see some of the city’s wildlife, including possums and cockatoos, up close, too.
5) Stretch your legs on the Coogee to Bondi trail. Once you reach the beach, try lunch at The Bucket List for seafood accompanied by local beers and wine.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips