- Gold coast
If You Have to Fly for Business, Know How to Make it Good
Back to blog homepageMay 28th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
If you have to fly for work and have the unfortunate luck to score long haul in economy, there are ways to improve the experience:
- Booking a better seat is the first tip from the Sydney Morning Herald. SeatGuru will help you find the seats with more legroom and away from the toilets.
- If you are a frequent business class flyer, airlines may wish to keep you happy by giving you a seat next to a second empty one, which you can then utilise during the flight. It’s worth asking when you check in.
- The meal arrangements in economy can be a disappointment if you’re used to the flexibility of business class. Ordering one of the kosher or vegetarian meals will get you served before other passengers and there’s a good chance you’ll get a better dish too.
- To add a bit of business class luxury to your economy status, take your own noise-cancelling headphones or earphones. Prepare for a long flight by putting films and television series on your laptop so that you are guaranteed to have something good to watch.
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips