- Gold coast
If You Have to Fly for Business, Know How to Make it Good
Back to blog homepageMay 28th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
If you have to fly for work and have the unfortunate luck to score long haul in economy, there are ways to improve the experience:
- Booking a better seat is the first tip from the Sydney Morning Herald. SeatGuru will help you find the seats with more legroom and away from the toilets.
- If you are a frequent business class flyer, airlines may wish to keep you happy by giving you a seat next to a second empty one, which you can then utilise during the flight. It’s worth asking when you check in.
- The meal arrangements in economy can be a disappointment if you’re used to the flexibility of business class. Ordering one of the kosher or vegetarian meals will get you served before other passengers and there’s a good chance you’ll get a better dish too.
- To add a bit of business class luxury to your economy status, take your own noise-cancelling headphones or earphones. Prepare for a long flight by putting films and television series on your laptop so that you are guaranteed to have something good to watch.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Sydney’s Top 7 Restaurants You Must Visit
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips