- Gold coast
Kids School Holiday Photographic Workshop in Sydney This July
Back to blog homepageJune 23rd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Does your child have a passion for getting behind the lens? Why not treat them to a photographic workshop these school holidays at Cockatoo Island? Rather than staying inside watching telly, get the kids out of the house and doing something they will really love.
Run by the Maritime Museum, the one day workshop is for kids aged 8 to 14. Held in partnership with Spitting Image Photography and the Sydney Harbour Federation Trust, the course is suitable for kids who have some experience taking photos and also for those who are still at the beginner stage.
Attendees learn some important digital SLR camera skills as well as some useful photo editing techniques. Running from 10am until 3pm on Tuesday the 8th of July, the photography workshop will teach your child important photographic skills, and help them build on the ones they already have.
Guaranteed to be a fun and educational day, it’s well worth the $78 to attend.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips