- Gold coast
Mobile Apps to Ease Travel
Back to blog homepageDecember 6th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
If there’s any time that mobile apps have the potential to truly shine it’s while we travel. Whether for business or pleasure, being away from home can be stressful. Now is the time to stay informed and connected, yet most of our usual methods are out of reach. Well-designed travel apps can fill that gap and provide a seamless travel experience.
FlightStats, for example, keeps travelers up to date on their flight times, delays, and airport conditions. FlightBoard does the same in real time, which can be handy if you’ve got a good connection. GateGuru is a wonderful helper between connections, listing important locations in the terminal including showers, restaurants, and WiFi availability.
For parents, there’s Mom Maps, which helps to steer families travelling to kid-friendly establishments, while AroundMe also provides information about nearby locales (though it’s not family-focused). These are only a few of the many apps which can make your travelling experience easier, less stressful, and more fun.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Sydney’s Top 7 Restaurants You Must Visit
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips