- Gold coast
New Serviced Apartments for Macquarie Park
Back to blog homepageJanuary 11th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Meriton is launching a new serviced apartment complex in Sydney’s Macquarie Park Business Centre in North Ryde.
This latest development will be the 13th such complex Meriton has opened in Australia and is tipped to be a popular choice with the corporate sector who frequent the Macquarie Park area.
With 199 luxury self-contained apartments in a complex boasting a pool, gym, sauna and spa, the Meriton North Ryde is within walking distance of a number of corporate headquarters, including Sony Australia, Ericsson and Johnson & Johnson. It’s also close to Macquarie University and Macquarie Shopping Centre.
According to Matthew Thomas, National Manager of Meriton Serviced Apartments, the complex will provide a ‘home away from home’ for those doing business within Macquarie Park. He sees it as a fresh modern addition to an ageing accommodation marketplace.
Already a leader in the serviced apartment sector in both Brisbane and Sydney, Meriton offers business travellers a comfortable and convenient alternative to traditional hotel accommodation.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips