- Gold coast
New Serviced Apartments for Macquarie Park
Back to blog homepageJanuary 11th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Meriton is launching a new serviced apartment complex in Sydney’s Macquarie Park Business Centre in North Ryde.
This latest development will be the 13th such complex Meriton has opened in Australia and is tipped to be a popular choice with the corporate sector who frequent the Macquarie Park area.
With 199 luxury self-contained apartments in a complex boasting a pool, gym, sauna and spa, the Meriton North Ryde is within walking distance of a number of corporate headquarters, including Sony Australia, Ericsson and Johnson & Johnson. It’s also close to Macquarie University and Macquarie Shopping Centre.
According to Matthew Thomas, National Manager of Meriton Serviced Apartments, the complex will provide a ‘home away from home’ for those doing business within Macquarie Park. He sees it as a fresh modern addition to an ageing accommodation marketplace.
Already a leader in the serviced apartment sector in both Brisbane and Sydney, Meriton offers business travellers a comfortable and convenient alternative to traditional hotel accommodation.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips