- Gold coast
A Review of Slava’s Snowshow
Back to blog homepageAugust 4th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Slava’s Snowshow is fun and exciting for all ages. The show features the lovable clown Slava, who was one of the original clowns from Alegria by Cirque du Soleil. Now he performs his own solo show, which focuses more on beautiful visuals as opposed to amazing acrobatic performances.
The show began in Sydney and moved to Brisbane, then on to Canberra before finishing up in Melbourne. An insider tip from this review reveals that tickets should be bought for down stairs and in the front, which is the best area to be seated. It is also recommended that everyone stays in their seats during the interval. But perhaps the biggest hint is to not wear anything that you don’t want to get wet.
So if you are looking for a fun way to spend an evening that everyone, from grandma to you six year old will enjoy, check out Slava’s Snowshow.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips