- Gold coast
Some Fun Things to Do Over the Holidays on the Gold Coast
Back to blog homepageJanuary 14th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
It is easy to see why the Gold Coast are still one of Australia’s favourite holiday destinations. In addition to some of the world’s best beaches, the region contains a wide variety of activities for the entire family.
Some great family activities on the Gold Coast for the Holidays include:
- Great Australian cuisine. There are several great restaurants featuring traditional Aussie food, such as garlic prawns and steaks, in the area. Recommended favourites include the Mustering Yard in Jimbooba, the Railway Hotel in Beaudesert, and Café 17 in Boonah (best pizza on the Gold Coast).
- Take a hike to Condamine Gorge. Although it’s only accessible when the weather is dry, the trip is well worth it. Reach it by taking Rathdowny Road to Carney’s Creek Road from Boonah.
- Bribie Island. This beach has really great swimming all around, and some of the best safe swimming for kids. Best of all, it’s right off the Bruce Highway at Caboolture.
These are just a few of the fun activities that can be enjoyed on the Gold Coast.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips