- Gold coast
Start Your Flight In Style at the Airport Lounge
Back to blog homepageNovember 10th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Travelling can sometimes be stressful or boring, especially the time spent waiting in airports after you have cleared security. An enjoyable alternative to the gate area is an airline’s airport lounge. These areas have restricted access and provide guests with various facilities, food and, most importantly, a place to relax pre-flight.
Lounges are also a bonus in the event of a delay, whilst lounge staff can help you with many enquiries, too. There are several ways of accessing these lounges, according to Lifehacker, and it can be well worth it for the peace and quiet.
Firstly, you can buy membership, although this can be expensive.
Purchasing a business class ticket will also secure you access to the airport lounge. If you travel frequently, your loyalty can pay off, providing you remain with the same airline as far as possible. The more you travel with a particular airline, the better status you acquire with them, with perks such as lounge access for gold members.
Finally, if you are travelling with someone who is already an airline member, you may be able to gain entry as their guest.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips