- Gold coast
Start Your Flight In Style at the Airport Lounge
Back to blog homepageNovember 10th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Travelling can sometimes be stressful or boring, especially the time spent waiting in airports after you have cleared security. An enjoyable alternative to the gate area is an airline’s airport lounge. These areas have restricted access and provide guests with various facilities, food and, most importantly, a place to relax pre-flight.
Lounges are also a bonus in the event of a delay, whilst lounge staff can help you with many enquiries, too. There are several ways of accessing these lounges, according to Lifehacker, and it can be well worth it for the peace and quiet.
Firstly, you can buy membership, although this can be expensive.
Purchasing a business class ticket will also secure you access to the airport lounge. If you travel frequently, your loyalty can pay off, providing you remain with the same airline as far as possible. The more you travel with a particular airline, the better status you acquire with them, with perks such as lounge access for gold members.
Finally, if you are travelling with someone who is already an airline member, you may be able to gain entry as their guest.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips