- Gold coast
Sydney Celebrates Food and Wine with March Festivals
Back to blog homepageMay 17th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Sydney’s month-long festival of food and wine is underway once more, with plenty of events to tempt the hungry crowds.
Highlights of the annual extravaganza include the Tour the Regions Dinners. NSW’s greatest chefs take over restaurants across the city, using their talents to create set menus that showcase the quality of local ingredients.
Wine connoisseurs can enjoy a plethora of wine tastings designed to celebrate NSW’s wine regions and winemakers, explained Rescu.com.au.
Continuing the food and wine theme, Taste of Sydney offers visitors the chance to sample local culinary delights in the beautiful surroundings of the Centennial Parklands. Aspiring chefs can get involved with the Lurpak Cookery School or learn how to serve up complementary food and drink pairings at the Food & Beverage Matching Masterclass. A cocktail-making demonstration by Sensology is RESCU’s recommendation for those wishing to brush up on their mixology skills.
The NSW Food and Wine Festival runs until 21st March. Taste of Sydney is held between 13th and 16th March.
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Spoil Someone Special
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips