- Gold coast
Sydney Celebrates Food and Wine with March Festivals
Back to blog homepageMay 17th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Sydney’s month-long festival of food and wine is underway once more, with plenty of events to tempt the hungry crowds.
Highlights of the annual extravaganza include the Tour the Regions Dinners. NSW’s greatest chefs take over restaurants across the city, using their talents to create set menus that showcase the quality of local ingredients.
Wine connoisseurs can enjoy a plethora of wine tastings designed to celebrate NSW’s wine regions and winemakers, explained Rescu.com.au.
Continuing the food and wine theme, Taste of Sydney offers visitors the chance to sample local culinary delights in the beautiful surroundings of the Centennial Parklands. Aspiring chefs can get involved with the Lurpak Cookery School or learn how to serve up complementary food and drink pairings at the Food & Beverage Matching Masterclass. A cocktail-making demonstration by Sensology is RESCU’s recommendation for those wishing to brush up on their mixology skills.
The NSW Food and Wine Festival runs until 21st March. Taste of Sydney is held between 13th and 16th March.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips