- Gold coast
Sydney Festival Tickets Selling Fast
Back to blog homepageJanuary 10th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Tickets to events at this year’s Sydney Festival are selling fast, with some smaller venue shows already close to capacity.
With an annual turnover of some $19 million, the 17-day Sydney Festival is a major drawcard on the city’s event calendar. According to the festival’s executive director, Chris Tooher, ticket sales are tracking well in the lead up to the festival opening.
This year’s Sydney Festival will feature a range of diverse and engaging events. Some highlights include:
- a disco show called Hot Dub Time Machine
- playwright Samuel Beckett’s first ever radio play All That Fall
- acclaimed American musician Kurt Vile in concert
- a cabaret show with a twist in Hyde Park
- Queensland Theatre Company’s production of Black Diggers, portraying the plight of Aboriginal soldiers in the First World War
- festival director Shaun Parker’s dance piece, Am I
The Sydney Festival kicks off on January the 9th and judging by current ticket sales, it has every indication of being a resounding success in 2014.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips