- Gold coast
The Sydney Tower Eye
Back to blog homepageOctober 13th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
High above the city, visitors in Sydney Tower will enjoy the most scenic and breathtaking 360-degree panoramic view of Sydney available.
Since it first opened in 1981, Sydney Tower has afforded visitors a variety of activities from shopping at the five-level Westfield Shopping Centre, to relaxing in the lounge area of the Observation Deck, to getting a better view of the city in open air by going up to the tower’s Skywalk.
At 266 metres above Sydney, the Sydney Tower Eye is an open air glass platform where gazers are dressed in blue and yellow bodysuits and fastened to a safety harness in order to get a good look at the Pacific Ocean in the east, the Blue Mountains in the west and everything in between.
Regular Tower Tickets (adults $25; children $15) include admission onto the Observation Deck and OzTrek, a 10-minute virtual reality ride across Sydney, the bush and the Great Barrier Reef. For an additional fee (adults $40; children $30), guests can gain entry onto the Skywalk and the Eye.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips