- Gold coast
The Sydney Tower Eye
Back to blog homepageOctober 13th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
High above the city, visitors in Sydney Tower will enjoy the most scenic and breathtaking 360-degree panoramic view of Sydney available.
Since it first opened in 1981, Sydney Tower has afforded visitors a variety of activities from shopping at the five-level Westfield Shopping Centre, to relaxing in the lounge area of the Observation Deck, to getting a better view of the city in open air by going up to the tower’s Skywalk.
At 266 metres above Sydney, the Sydney Tower Eye is an open air glass platform where gazers are dressed in blue and yellow bodysuits and fastened to a safety harness in order to get a good look at the Pacific Ocean in the east, the Blue Mountains in the west and everything in between.
Regular Tower Tickets (adults $25; children $15) include admission onto the Observation Deck and OzTrek, a 10-minute virtual reality ride across Sydney, the bush and the Great Barrier Reef. For an additional fee (adults $40; children $30), guests can gain entry onto the Skywalk and the Eye.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips