- Gold coast
Sydney’s 3 Best Ferry Rides
Back to blog homepageMay 12th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
There’s no doubt that Sydney Harbour is one of the most stunning harbours in the world, so when it comes to traveling and sight-seeing, what better way than by ferry? TimeOut have outlined their pick of the very best ferry rides Sydney has to offer:
- Take a trip to Manly – This is a picturesque ride that will take you to one of Sydney’s favourite beaches. Once there you can wander the boardwalk packed with shops, restaurants and cafes. The perfect way to spend a day.
- Cockatoo Island – This small island is rich in history with lots of old buildings and ruins to explore. You can camp or go to one of the exciting art, music or film events that are held here, such as the Biennale .
- Watsons Bay – Leave Circular Quay on a ferry ride to Watsons Bay and enjoy a long lunch by the water. Take in the scenery of Double Bay, Rose Bay, Garden Island and Darling Point on your journey. Coastal walks here are divine and offer some wonderful vantage points for photographs.
For just a few dollars or a little more, you can take in this wondrous city while enjoying a relaxing ferry ride.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Sydney’s Top 7 Restaurants You Must Visit
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips