- Gold coast
Sydney’s 3 Best Ferry Rides
Back to blog homepageMay 12th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
There’s no doubt that Sydney Harbour is one of the most stunning harbours in the world, so when it comes to traveling and sight-seeing, what better way than by ferry? TimeOut have outlined their pick of the very best ferry rides Sydney has to offer:
- Take a trip to Manly – This is a picturesque ride that will take you to one of Sydney’s favourite beaches. Once there you can wander the boardwalk packed with shops, restaurants and cafes. The perfect way to spend a day.
- Cockatoo Island – This small island is rich in history with lots of old buildings and ruins to explore. You can camp or go to one of the exciting art, music or film events that are held here, such as the Biennale .
- Watsons Bay – Leave Circular Quay on a ferry ride to Watsons Bay and enjoy a long lunch by the water. Take in the scenery of Double Bay, Rose Bay, Garden Island and Darling Point on your journey. Coastal walks here are divine and offer some wonderful vantage points for photographs.
For just a few dollars or a little more, you can take in this wondrous city while enjoying a relaxing ferry ride.
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips