- Gold coast
Sydney’s Top Five Cultural Tours
Back to blog homepageDecember 17th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Travellers looking for Sydney’s cultural side will find a plethora of tours designed to show off the city’s rich history. Check out these top five cultural tours from aluxurytravelblog.com:
- The Rocks Walking Tour is a two kilometre walk around the oldest neighbourhood in the city. The Rocks has a colourful history, which you’ll delve into as your guide shows you round the cobblestone alley ways and local landmarks.
- Uncover the secrets of the Sydney Opera House with a guided tour. The backstage tour grants you entry into the world of the performers, with sights including the dressing rooms and the view from the stage itself.
- Find out more about Australia’s indigenous culture with the Aboriginal Heritage Harbour Walk. This guided tour takes in elements of the country’s indigenous history, food, music and medicine.
- See the work of Australian and international artists in a new light by taking one of the many tours available at the Art Gallery of New South Wales.
- With a 16 million piece strong collection, you’ll need to go behind the scenes of the Australian Museum to see even a fraction of its vast archive.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips