- Gold coast
The Advantages of Serviced Apartments
Back to blog homepageJanuary 18th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Serviced apartments offer a wide variety of amenities and advantages that hotel rooms lack. These advantages make travel more comfortable while helping travellers save money.
The biggest advantages that serviced apartments offer travellers include:
- A fully equipped kitchen with a stove, a microwave, a full set of cooking utensils, and a refrigerator. This enables the traveller to save money by cooking his or her own meals.
- A washing machine and a dryer so the traveller doesn’t have to pay for laundry or use a Laundromat. Most serviced apartments also include an iron and ironing board.
- All the comforts of home, including comfortable chairs and a large screen TV.
- Regular maid service so you don’t have to worry about cleaning.
- Easy access to public transport to enable the traveller to get around town.
- A separate bathroom and dining area to ensure privacy.
- The ability to keep possessions and material secure with a locked door.
Serviced apartments are one of the best deals available for today’s traveller. They offer the comforts of home without the added price of hotel services.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips