- Gold coast
The Best Aussie Beach Bars
Back to blog homepageJune 6th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
It doesn’t matter what time of year it is, beach bars in Australia are always popular. But with so many around, how do you know which ones are worth a visit? According to TNT Magazine, these ones certainly deserve a visit:
Beach Hotel, Byron Bay, NSW
Enjoy a cold beverage in the beer garden as the sun begins to set over the beach. It’s the perfect place to take in the view and enjoy the colourful locals and surfers that live in the area.
North Bondi RSL, NSW
This is one of the very best spots in Bondi to watch the sun go down. Take in the view of one of the most famous beaches in the world with a cold beverage in hand. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Located at beautiful Arlie beach, this backpackers bar is what holidaying is all about. Enjoy a day of snorkeling and sunbaking before settling down for a few drinks at this popular watering hole.
Base Island Bar, QLD
If you’d like to be able to enjoy a cocktail while feeling the sand between your toes and enjoying the warm tropical sun, then Base Island Bar is ideal. Base also hosts a Full Moon Party, much like the world famous one in Thailand.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips