- Gold coast
The Best Ways to Pack a Suitcase
Back to blog homepageDecember 14th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Pack smartly for your trip with these top tips from Travel + Leisure:
- Minimise wrinkling and maximise space by folding clothes in half before rolling them up.
- Business travellers with suits and shirts to transport should place a layer of tissue paper between each item of folded clothing.
- Try leaving clothes on hangers to make unpacking at your destination quick and easy.
- Bulky items can be sucked down to size with a compression bag – use a vacuum to remove air from the bag after filling to save a huge amount of space.
- Removable inner pockets will keep all your small items together and help with organisation and unpacking at the other end.
Travel + Leisure offers several tips for packing shoes:
- A shoe bag is the cleanest option
- If you don’t have a shoe bag, keep soles away from clothes – place shoes with the soles facing up, on top of clothes.
- Maximise space by stuffing shoes into gaps round the outside of your clothes and in the corners of cases.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips