- Gold coast
The Must-Have Gadgets For Travelling
Back to blog homepageJune 22nd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Apart from your smart phone, Art of Money shared a few extra gadgets you’ll want to bring with you to make your trip all the more enjoyable and hassle free.
Backup battery – There’s no doubt your iPhone is going to get a workout with all that picture-taking and Facebooking. By carrying a backup battery with you, you’ll be able to recharge without a problem, wherever you are.
Power adaptor – Don’t assume that your hotel will have one of these. Find out which power adapter you’ll need for where you are travelling to and save yourself a lot of trouble.
Noise-cancelling headphones – This is a no-brainer, they will help you sleep on the plane and give you the freedom to tune out to background noise.
Luggage scales – These are such a worthy investment and will certainly pay for themselves. Don’t be lumped with additional luggage charges, ensure you pack right and weigh your luggage properly with the right type of scales.
These gadgets will soon become some of the most important bits and pieces you want to have at the ready before heading overseas on holiday.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips