- Gold coast
The Must-Have Gadgets For Travelling
June 22nd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Apart from your smart phone, Art of Money shared a few extra gadgets you’ll want to bring with you to make your trip all the more enjoyable and hassle free.
Backup battery – There’s no doubt your iPhone is going to get a workout with all that picture-taking and Facebooking. By carrying a backup battery with you, you’ll be able to recharge without a problem, wherever you are.
Power adaptor – Don’t assume that your hotel will have one of these. Find out which power adapter you’ll need for where you are travelling to and save yourself a lot of trouble.
Noise-cancelling headphones – This is a no-brainer, they will help you sleep on the plane and give you the freedom to tune out to background noise.
Luggage scales – These are such a worthy investment and will certainly pay for themselves. Don’t be lumped with additional luggage charges, ensure you pack right and weigh your luggage properly with the right type of scales.
These gadgets will soon become some of the most important bits and pieces you want to have at the ready before heading overseas on holiday.
- 3 Unmissable December Events in Sydney
- How to Plan a Last Minute Christmas Getaway
- 10 Tips to Stay On Budget This Christmas
- Join the Brisbane Zombie Walk This November for Charity
- Meriton Festival Village 2016
- Recommended Venues in Sydney for the Melbourne Cup 2015
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- The Good Food and Wine Show in Brisbane 2015
- Sculpture by the Sea Comes to Bondi this October
- Meriton Opens First Hotel in Sydney’s North
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- The Road Less Travelled: Queensland’s Best Kept Secret Spots
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips