- Gold coast
The Must-Have Gadgets For Travelling
Back to blog homepageJune 22nd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Apart from your smart phone, Art of Money shared a few extra gadgets you’ll want to bring with you to make your trip all the more enjoyable and hassle free.
Backup battery – There’s no doubt your iPhone is going to get a workout with all that picture-taking and Facebooking. By carrying a backup battery with you, you’ll be able to recharge without a problem, wherever you are.
Power adaptor – Don’t assume that your hotel will have one of these. Find out which power adapter you’ll need for where you are travelling to and save yourself a lot of trouble.
Noise-cancelling headphones – This is a no-brainer, they will help you sleep on the plane and give you the freedom to tune out to background noise.
Luggage scales – These are such a worthy investment and will certainly pay for themselves. Don’t be lumped with additional luggage charges, ensure you pack right and weigh your luggage properly with the right type of scales.
These gadgets will soon become some of the most important bits and pieces you want to have at the ready before heading overseas on holiday.
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Spoil Someone Special
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips