- Gold coast
The Must-Have Gadgets For Travelling
Back to blog homepageJune 22nd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Apart from your smart phone, Art of Money shared a few extra gadgets you’ll want to bring with you to make your trip all the more enjoyable and hassle free.
Backup battery – There’s no doubt your iPhone is going to get a workout with all that picture-taking and Facebooking. By carrying a backup battery with you, you’ll be able to recharge without a problem, wherever you are.
Power adaptor – Don’t assume that your hotel will have one of these. Find out which power adapter you’ll need for where you are travelling to and save yourself a lot of trouble.
Noise-cancelling headphones – This is a no-brainer, they will help you sleep on the plane and give you the freedom to tune out to background noise.
Luggage scales – These are such a worthy investment and will certainly pay for themselves. Don’t be lumped with additional luggage charges, ensure you pack right and weigh your luggage properly with the right type of scales.
These gadgets will soon become some of the most important bits and pieces you want to have at the ready before heading overseas on holiday.
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- How to Jam-Pack a Weekend on the Gold Coast
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Finding the Perfect Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
- The Best Beaches near Brisbane
- How to See Sydney Like a Local
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips