- Gold coast
The Sounds of Vivid Sydney Festival for 2014
Back to blog homepageJune 5th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
The Sydney Morning Herald announced the Vivid Sydney 2014 musical line up for this year.
The festival of lights and music, which is now in its 6th year, will span over 18 days and include Redfern’s Carriageworks as one of it’s venues with electronic music performed here by the Pet Shop Boys. The concerts, which are limited to 1,500 people per nigh,t are part of the event Modulations as curated by Steven Pavlovic.
As the iconic Sydney Opera House lights up this year, exclusive performances by the Pixies and Giorgio Moroder will set the scene for a fantastic Vivid festival.
The Presets will also be performing with the Australian Chamber Orchestra in a collaboration that is not to be missed.
Darling Harbour will play host to the French group Aquatique this year, who create water and musical fantasies on the harbour.
To get your art, light and music fix, check out the 50 new installations that will run between East Circular Quay to Campbell’s Cove between 23 May and 9 June.
- The Best Accommodation Spots for Vivid Sydney 2017
- New Zealand, Take Advantage of Cheap Flights to Sydney
- Your Guide to Gold Coast Surfing Spots
- Catch These Bright Sparks at Vivid Sydney 2017
- Adjusting from New Zealand to the Sunny Gold Coast
- Are You Ready for the Sydney Easter Show?
- Celebrating World Science in Brisbane
- Prepare Your Senses for Taste of Sydney
- 5 Reasons to Book a Serviced Apartment in Sydney
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Planning Your Easter Holiday Adventure
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to the 2016 Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips