- Gold coast
The Sounds of Vivid Sydney Festival for 2014
Back to blog homepageJune 5th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
The Sydney Morning Herald announced the Vivid Sydney 2014 musical line up for this year.
The festival of lights and music, which is now in its 6th year, will span over 18 days and include Redfern’s Carriageworks as one of it’s venues with electronic music performed here by the Pet Shop Boys. The concerts, which are limited to 1,500 people per nigh,t are part of the event Modulations as curated by Steven Pavlovic.
As the iconic Sydney Opera House lights up this year, exclusive performances by the Pixies and Giorgio Moroder will set the scene for a fantastic Vivid festival.
The Presets will also be performing with the Australian Chamber Orchestra in a collaboration that is not to be missed.
Darling Harbour will play host to the French group Aquatique this year, who create water and musical fantasies on the harbour.
To get your art, light and music fix, check out the 50 new installations that will run between East Circular Quay to Campbell’s Cove between 23 May and 9 June.
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips