- Gold coast
The Top Five Buys for Travelling in Style business travellers
Back to blog homepageNovember 11th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Business travellers can end up spending a lot of time on the move. If that sounds like you, the Sydney Morning Herald said it may be worth investing in a few travel items designed to make travelling less onerous and more luxurious:
- You could take the standard sleep mask and pillow offered on board, but Armand Diradourian’s Travel Sleep Kit, in cashmere, is a classier choice.
- The Aesop Jet Set Kit includes travel size hair, face and body products to keep you fresh and stylish.
- An aluminium case will look tough and last for years – the Sydney Morning Herald recommends the Rimowa Topaz carry-on case.
- If you worry about your suitcases going astray, the Trakdot Luggage Tracker will keep an eye on the whereabouts of your bags, for a subscription fee.
- The Rolex GMT Master II might be one for the man who has everything, but it will keep you up to date with three different time zones simultaneously.
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Spoil Someone Special
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- Vivid Sydney Accommodation 2016
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips