- Gold coast
Theme Parks Join Forces to Sell Sunny Gold Coast
Back to blog homepageNovember 7th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
The Gold Coast is renowned for its many theme parks and other tourist attractions. A new campaign sees all the main parks come together to entice visitors to the Gold Coast for a fun-packed holiday.
Movie World, SeaWorld, White Water World, Dreamworld and Wet ‘n’ Wild have joined forces for a major promotion, which tourism bosses hope will have the same impact as in the United States. In Orlando, Disney and Universal use their twin attractions to bring visitors to the area. Now, the Gold Coast’s major players plan to achieve the same result in Australia.
The new campaign will cost $15 million and is designed to promote the Glitter Strip to potential visitors from Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart and New Zealand.
According to the Brisbane Times, the campaign is well-timed as the Gold Coast is currently experiencing a raft of poor publicity. However, Premier Campbell Newman said that the promotion is not designed to detract from recent events, but has been planned for some time.
- Are You Ready for the Sydney Easter Show?
- Celebrating World Science in Brisbane
- Prepare Your Senses for Taste of Sydney
- 5 Reasons to Book a Serviced Apartment in Sydney
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- How to Jam-Pack a Weekend on the Gold Coast
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Finding the Perfect Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
- The Best Beaches near Brisbane
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Planning Your Easter Holiday Adventure
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips