- Gold coast
Theme Parks Join Forces to Sell Sunny Gold Coast
Back to blog homepageNovember 7th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
The Gold Coast is renowned for its many theme parks and other tourist attractions. A new campaign sees all the main parks come together to entice visitors to the Gold Coast for a fun-packed holiday.
Movie World, SeaWorld, White Water World, Dreamworld and Wet ‘n’ Wild have joined forces for a major promotion, which tourism bosses hope will have the same impact as in the United States. In Orlando, Disney and Universal use their twin attractions to bring visitors to the area. Now, the Gold Coast’s major players plan to achieve the same result in Australia.
The new campaign will cost $15 million and is designed to promote the Glitter Strip to potential visitors from Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart and New Zealand.
According to the Brisbane Times, the campaign is well-timed as the Gold Coast is currently experiencing a raft of poor publicity. However, Premier Campbell Newman said that the promotion is not designed to detract from recent events, but has been planned for some time.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips