- Gold coast
Theme Parks Join Forces to Sell Sunny Gold Coast
Back to blog homepageNovember 7th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
The Gold Coast is renowned for its many theme parks and other tourist attractions. A new campaign sees all the main parks come together to entice visitors to the Gold Coast for a fun-packed holiday.
Movie World, SeaWorld, White Water World, Dreamworld and Wet ‘n’ Wild have joined forces for a major promotion, which tourism bosses hope will have the same impact as in the United States. In Orlando, Disney and Universal use their twin attractions to bring visitors to the area. Now, the Gold Coast’s major players plan to achieve the same result in Australia.
The new campaign will cost $15 million and is designed to promote the Glitter Strip to potential visitors from Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart and New Zealand.
According to the Brisbane Times, the campaign is well-timed as the Gold Coast is currently experiencing a raft of poor publicity. However, Premier Campbell Newman said that the promotion is not designed to detract from recent events, but has been planned for some time.
- The Best Accommodation Spots for Vivid Sydney 2017
- New Zealand, Take Advantage of Cheap Flights to Sydney
- Your Guide to Gold Coast Surfing Spots
- Catch These Bright Sparks at Vivid Sydney 2017
- Adjusting from New Zealand to the Sunny Gold Coast
- Are You Ready for the Sydney Easter Show?
- Celebrating World Science in Brisbane
- Prepare Your Senses for Taste of Sydney
- 5 Reasons to Book a Serviced Apartment in Sydney
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Planning Your Easter Holiday Adventure
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to the 2016 Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips