- Gold coast
Top Local Shopping in Sydney
Back to blog homepageDecember 7th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Sydney can certainly hold its own when it comes to luxury and local shopping. Several districts are renowned for their shopping spots, so follow ALuxuryTravelBlog.com‘s guide to finding the best suburbs for local shopping in Sydney:
- Bondi Beach has a great summer fashion scene and top local boutiques. Gould and Hall Streets are hot tips for finding great pieces by local and international designers.
- Bronte is on the up, offering a choice of design stores and jewellery designers.
- Shop local labels at Double Bay, the exclusive suburb by the harbour. You may also spy a few celebrity shoppers as you browse in this retail hot spot.
- Paddington has something for everyone. The Paddington Markets offer the chance to buy a piece or two from up and coming designers, whilst more established names can be found in the boutiques in Oxford St, William St and The Intersection.
- Head for Queen and Moncur Streets in Woollahra for a plethora of local shops in this attractive shopping village.
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Spoil Someone Special
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips