- Gold coast
Top Reasons to Visit the Gold Coast
Back to blog homepageJanuary 3rd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
You’ve likely heard of the Gold Coast and maybe you’re wondering what the big fuss is about. Why visit the Gold Coast and choose it for your vacation?
There aren’t many places that can offer vacationers such a wide variety of activities such as enjoying the sun and sand of the beach, swimming, fishing, spa treatments, wildlife sanctuaries, natural scenery to explore, theme parks, water parks, and plenty more. The shopping and dining opportunities are also fabulous and are sure to keep everyone happy.
Surfing on the Gold Coast gets a mention as these waves are known around the world for being some of the best surfing opportunities out there. Beginners and pros alike will find that perfect beach for their skill level.
Families will also find plenty of hotel accommodation options; so will those seeking a luxury vacation such as a quiet villa or cabana. There really is no end to the possibilities the Gold Coast offers.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips