- Gold coast
Translator App a Boon for Business Travellers
Back to blog homepageMarch 4th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
A new translator app is revolutionising the way we do business overseas, according to a recent article on forbes.com.
Called TripLingo, the new app is available from the iTunes store and offers an amazing range of features. These include:
- Support for 12 different languages from French and German to Mexican and Chinese.
- A real-time translator, which talks back to you or whoever you are trying to communicate with.
- A Slangslider control which allows you to adjust the level of formality you want in your responses and even the speed at which the translator speaks to you.
- A reference library of 10,000 common phrases, including many business-related ones.
- A Word Bank which sorts words and phrases into useful categories, such as ‘accomodation’ or ‘shopping’.
- Background information on the country you are visiting, including tips on local etiquette and safety.
- A Talk Live function, so if you are really having trouble communicating, you can purchase time with a real translator via your phone.
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips