- Gold coast
Treat the Children to Sydney’s Best Tours
Back to blog homepageOctober 2nd, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Tours are a fantastic way to get around and see more of an area. They are also ideal for keeping children entertained for hours. Many of Sydney’s tours are outdoors allow you and your family immerse yourselves in the city’s outdoor culture.
Sydney.com suggested getting your bearings with an open top bus tour round either the city or Bondi Beach. Sightseeing cruises are also available for a different perspective on the harbour’s beauty.
Snorkel Safari Australia is an underwater adventure tour. Half and full day tours are available and Snorkel Safari is located on the Cronulla Coast.
If you’d prefer to stay on dry land but still enjoy an active day, you can hire bikes for the whole family at Manly. Explore nature on two wheels with Manly Bike Tours.
If the day calls for an inside activity, the Australian Museum offers exclusive access to some of its rarest treasures during its tours.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips