- Gold coast
Weekend Ideas for Fun with the Kids In Sydney
Back to blog homepageJune 15th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Even if you live in Sydney, chances are you haven’t experienced everything it has to offer. Sydney100 has created a list of some of their favourite weekend activities:
Climb the Harbour Bridge Pylon – Rather than taking the bridge climb, why not take the kids to do the 200 stair climb to the top of one of the Harbour Bridge Pylons? Here you can take in wonderful views of Sydney for around $11 for adults and $6.50 for children. It’s fascinating to learn about the history and construction of the bridge too as you climb to the top.
Visit the Powerhouse Museum – The Powerhouse Museum is packed full of fun activities and plenty of hands on installations for young and old. The best part is that your kids can learn something while they have fun.
Libraries – This may not sound exciting but you’d be surprised at the amazing things you can do at Sydney’s libraries! For example, the City Library shows short films, has photography exhibitions, architecture talks and more!
With so much to do in Sydney each and every weekend, you better get planning!
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips