- Gold coast
What Australians Want to Do This Summer
Back to blog homepageJanuary 10th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
So what do Australians want to do for their holidays this summer? A survey by The Daily Telegraph discovered some interesting holiday plans.
Some popular holiday plans included:
- Driving the Great Ocean Road. Many people want to take a road trip through Queensland and along the Great Barrier Reef. Popular stops include Brisbane and Surfer’s Paradise.
- The Northern Territory. Every Aussie should see Ayers Rock at least once in their life. There are now low-cost airfares available to Ayers from Sydney and Melbourne.
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef. The reef has never been more accessible with a wide variety of holiday options available in nearby towns.
- Spend New Year’s Eve in Sydney. Sydney is considered the best place in the world to celebrate the New Year. The fireworks display is the biggest in the world and there are many places to watch it from, including harbour cruises.
- Visit the Gold Coast. Theme Parks, national parks and some of the world’s best beaches make the area around Surfer’s Paradise Australia’s favourite playground.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips