- Gold coast
What to See in Sydney in Just One Day
Back to blog homepageMarch 5th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
If you only have one day in the harbour city, an article on experienceoz.com.au offered the following suggestions on how to see as much of Sydney as you can:
- Take in the spectacular views of the city from Sydney Tower Eye, on the corner of Pitt and Market Streets.
- For a taste of Australian culture, visit the Art Gallery of New South Wales in Art Gallery Road.
- Explore the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, which are just a short walk from the art gallery.
- Continue on to Circular Quay, where you can take a ferry to a variety of locations and get great views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Check out the iconic Sydney Opera House on Bennelong Point and take a tour if time permits.
- Hop on a ferry and take a harbour tour, or pop over to Taronga Park Zoo for a relaxing afternoon.
- Have dinner at one of the many restaurants in Darling Harbour, with around forty different dining options to choose from.
- End your day with a night tour of Sydney’s CBD for a whole different perspective, taking in Chinatown, the Spanish Quarter and George Street.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips