- Gold coast
Where to Eat on the Gold Coast
Back to blog homepageMay 26th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Take the decision-making out of dining on the Gold Coast by following the Daily Telegraph’s guide to the best places to eat:
- For fine dining, try Room 81 at the Sofitel in Broadbeach. Expect exquisite presentation from the chef, Lillian Bouchet.
- Peter’s Fish Market will cater for fish and chip cravings. Choose to eat in at the market on Main Beach or have it wrapped up so that you can do the cooking later on.
- Le Jardin is the place to be if you want style with your sandwiches. Sample the daily Fashionista High Tea between 11am and 5pm.
- Coffee and cocktails combine at Black Coffee Lyrics. With a 13-page menu just for the cocktails, there’s bound to be something to suit every taste at this spot in Surfers Paradise.
- Enjoy a performance with your meal at Benihana Japanese Steak House in Surfers Paradise. Located within the Marriott Resort and Spa, hotplates at every table mean you’ll be part of the experience from start to finish.
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- The Secret to Finding the Best Brunch in Sydney
- Your Guide to the Best Coffee in Brisbane
- The Perfect Events for You at Vivid Sydney 2016
- Five Ideas for a Great Night out on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips