- Gold coast
Where to Eat on the Gold Coast
Back to blog homepageMay 26th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Take the decision-making out of dining on the Gold Coast by following the Daily Telegraph’s guide to the best places to eat:
- For fine dining, try Room 81 at the Sofitel in Broadbeach. Expect exquisite presentation from the chef, Lillian Bouchet.
- Peter’s Fish Market will cater for fish and chip cravings. Choose to eat in at the market on Main Beach or have it wrapped up so that you can do the cooking later on.
- Le Jardin is the place to be if you want style with your sandwiches. Sample the daily Fashionista High Tea between 11am and 5pm.
- Coffee and cocktails combine at Black Coffee Lyrics. With a 13-page menu just for the cocktails, there’s bound to be something to suit every taste at this spot in Surfers Paradise.
- Enjoy a performance with your meal at Benihana Japanese Steak House in Surfers Paradise. Located within the Marriott Resort and Spa, hotplates at every table mean you’ll be part of the experience from start to finish.
- Don’t Leave Brisbane Without Having These Top 6 Experiences
- Vivid Sydney Accommodation
- Your Relaxing Sydney Long Weekend, Sorted
- A Guide to the 2016 Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Opening Soon
- 48 Hours on the Gold Coast: An Activity Guide
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Book a Serviced Apartment Over a Hotel
- Meriton Maintaining Standards
- A Stress-Free Guide to Dreamworld on the Gold Coast
- A Guide to Brisbane’s Best Architecture
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Meriton Buys Prime Dee Why Site
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Spoil Someone Special
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Sydney’s Top 7 Restaurants You Must Visit
- How to Eat Like a MasterChef in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips